SYTYCD

I don't watch a lot of TV, but there is just one show that I consider my "guilty pleasure." So You Think You Can Dance.  This week they'll cut it down to the top 20, which is when I like to start watching.  So from here on out, every Wednesday evening from 8-10 will be dedicated to folding the laundry and watching my show.  Some people think it's lame, probably like I think just about every other show out there is lame.  But for all you SYTYCD fans out there, here's a link to one of my all-time favorite dances.  Enjoy!

Fix You - Contemporary (darn, it wouldn't let me embed... and for some reason it wouldn't play on my phone, but it should play on a computer)

5 comments:

Julie said...

Oh Jess it is my favorite show too! And I wish we could watch it together! I love the dance you tried to post. I know exactly which one it is. Melanie is one of my all time favorite dancers!

Brittney said...

We love that show too! It's pretty much the only show I'm watching right now. I love that dance you posted too. I don't remember seeing it live, but it was way good. One of my favorites was from last season with Melanie and Marko "Turned to Stone". I'll blame it on pregnancy hormones, but it actually made me tear up!

Eliza said...

I always forget to watch that show but I always love it when I remember. That was an awesome dance! I got chills.

Jessica Jackson said...

I had forgotten about that one! Oh man, that one rivals for first in my book too.

Kevin Marcum said...

Uh, yeah...no. You will never catch me watching that show. Sorry. But, feel free and carry on.