The great outdoors

Spring is finally here, and I couldn't be loving it more.  Last week we went on our favorite little hike down by the river.  I was reminded that yes, I do like it here in Michigan!  After the long, dead winter, I was beginning to wonder.  




 A few days later we took out our kayak for the first time this year.  Pete took John and Joe down a section of the river while Dan and Will and I played at the park and went to the library.  I'm to the point where it really is just as fun for me to watch the kids doing things and having fun as it is for me to actually do things.  I love watching the kids on the kayak, they love it.


 This is part of the reason Dan didn't want to go on the kayak this time around... he wanted to play in the pile of rocks.  Boys.

2 comments:

Steve and Liz Evans said...

I want to go kayaking! You guys are so adventurous!

Natalie said...

Seeing these pics makes me excited to move there :) It looks so pretty!