Life

Just a bunch of random pictures that I haven't posted yet.  Life is busy but oh so good... 

Every Friday night the kids get to choose where they want to sleep.  They can sleep in each other's beds, on the couch, on the floor... wherever.  They almost always choose to sleep all together in our guest bed.  I took a picture of this because when I walked in John looked so huge!  The kids are growing up way too fast.  And Dan of course hasn't cut the habit of sucking on those two middle fingers.

Will spends a big chunk of his waking hours in the Baby Bjorn.  He loves it, and I can have my hands free to cook, wash the dishes, pick up the house, do the laundry, grocery shop... all those fun things that mothers get to do.

Will's first trip to the grocery store.  Slept the entire time while me and my three little helpers did the shopping.

Dan now gets himself dressed everyday... as you can see. Apparently he thought rain boots and a size 0-6 month winter hat would be good for a warm sunny day.

Our sweet little Will.  I still need to catch one of his true blue smiles... he started smiling a couple weeks ago.

One of John's art pieces got chosen to be in an art show!  A little purple monster :)

My sweet new running shoes (thanks mom and dad!)  I've started running again just a few times a week.  Wow, I've got a long ways to go to get back in shape!

On a walk around the block.

Jenga!  We pretty much rocked it.  Me, Pete and John.  Wow, I had no idea we'd ever be able to get it this high.  34 levels high, I believe.  John's as good or better than me and Pete, I couldn't believe the pieces he was able to pull out.


Will's preferred position to fall asleep in.  I'll often be walking around carrying him like this and look down and sure enough, he has fallen asleep.  Doesn't seem very comfortable, but whatever works.

Sleeping at the park.

Will's hair is actually very curly!  But once it dries it straightens out and lies flat.

Dan stopping to smell the dandelions.  Brought a whole bouquet of them home to make "dandelion soup."

More Will..



Ride your bike to school day!  John rode his little bike, Joe sat in the seat behind me with Dan and Will in the bike trailer.


Look at those rolls!  I just want to squeeze him.

My cute Dan.

2 comments:

Eliza said...

I love just every day life pictures like this. Also, I hear ya on that getting back into shape thing, MAN do I feel slow... STILL! some kind of chubbier young high school girl zipped passed me and I was devastated. Nothing like a new pair of running shoes to jump start your enthusiasm, I just got mine in the mail 2 days ago!

Seidi said...

You are amazing! I wanna get a new pair of shoes. Maybe you can give me some tips. :) Let's go on a hike this week!