We welcome to our family William Hirschi Jackson! Born on March 22, 2012 at 1:04 pm. Weighing in at 7 lbs. 15 oz. and measuring 19" long. (His birth story is in the next post.)
We feel more than blessed to have this 4th little boy join our family. He is named after his great grandpa, Gene William Hirschi (my mom's dad) who died 12 years ago. He was an incredible man, our little guy has a great example to follow. My love for this baby is already overflowing. Welcome to our family, Will!







6 comments:
I love him! What a cutie! I bet you are loving have a new baby in your home. We HAVE to get together this summer, its a must. Congratulations Jessica!
crap, that was from me, eliza
He's so sweet!!
Jess I seriously cannot believe your story! It made me want to cry for you! I wouldnt have been as tough as you that is for sure. He is cutie pie and seems quite a bit bigger than your other guys! Congrats! I will call you when things start to settle down. Let me know if you need anything. I know I'm not much help from far away but let me know anyway! Miss you guys! PS We would have taken the boys for you in a heartbeat!
Congrats on this new little guy! He is so sweet!
congratulations on a new baby! that is so exciting to have him here...I'm still 10 weeks away. Enjoy!
Post a Comment