That same night we got home, Pete helped the kids make Will a rainbow cake. Um, not the cutest baby face on that one... still a little swollen from delivery... but I couldn't not throw in this picture of the cake! So cute. Pete had also helped the kids make "Welcome Home Will" signs and had taped them up on the wall for us to see when we came home.

Our first breath of fresh air. Sunday was a beautiful day so we had lunch outside. Will slept on my belly the whole time... I can't believe he actually fit in there just a few short days ago!



3 comments:
What a snuggle bug! I love snuggling, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! Looks like life is pretty good at your place!
Congratulations! And what a cute thing to make him a cake. So sweet Pete!
So fun to see cute Will! I hope one day we live close to you so that our boys can be friends! I love Will's cute face- he definitely looks like he will fit in with a household of handsome boys! (Also, I am sorry that Pete was sick! I prayed that the rest that you did get would be extra-restful!)
Post a Comment