
I'm in love
In love with this weather, that is! Wow, could there be a better time of year? I had forgotten what it was like to sit in the warm sun reading a book, step outside with bare feet, and send the kids out to play and not have them return for an hour. I'm trying not to get my hopes up that this weather is here to stay, but next week it's supposed to almost reach 80! I'm seriously in heaven. I wore a skirt and flip flops and no jacket yesterday. It was a beautiful thing. And it's fun to see the kids so excited about the littlest things... a lady bug crawling around outside, anything green coming up from the ground, jumping on the trampoline, digging holes in the garden, running around with bare feet... I just love it.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment