These were some pics I took in about 30 seconds to send out with some Valentine's to friends and family. It was amazing. We were headed out the door for swimming lessons and I remembered I really wanted to get some new pictures of the kids together. I told all the boys to come over and stand against the wall. They all came right away. I told them to say cheese. They all said cheese and put on a smile. I told Dan and John to try switching places. They immediately switched places. I told them to sit down. They all sat down. Who are these kids?! I didn't even have to break out the M&M's or silly faces. That's my kind of photo shoot.


We spent Valentine's Day at home with the kids. Pete got home for dinner, then we played Valentine's Bingo, opened some Valentine's cards, ate some treats, and put the kids to bed. A fun, not too eventful night. But nice to all be together.
No comments:
Post a Comment