John drew the 4 pictures taped onto the window here for Dan's birthday... he originally gave them to Dan rolled up and tied with a bow. Such a sweet brother.

For breakfast Dan wanted german pancakes. A family favorite.
Pete had Monday off and was home all day (so nice!) so we decided to do presents in the morning. Dan has some generous grandparents! We hardly had to buy anything.
For the birthday activity, Dan decided he wanted to go to Jungle Java. Kind of like a McDonalds Play Place times 10. Tons of tunnels, slides, and things to climb on. (He wasn't really sad in this picture, just making a face.)
Pete, John and Joe at the top of the slide (yes, adults can climb up too! I went in once with Joe but after 10 minutes or so of crouching and leaning over could see that my belly wasn't going to handle it much longer.)

Dan at the top of the slide.

One of Dan's favorite dinners: hot dogs, homemade fries and peas
Dan wanted to decorate cupcakes for his birthday dessert.

I made Dan a doctor kit so he could dress up just like daddy.

We love you Dan!
3 comments:
that doctor kit is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Oh I wish we could have been there to celebrate! Peyton and Dan are still two peas in a pod. Happy Birthday Dan!
Happy birthday daniel! And I LOVE the doctor kit. so stinkin' cute
Post a Comment