Christmas in Seattle: round 2

The Bloedel Gardens. So many pictures were taken here I thought I better put them all in a post of their own. I had heard how beautiful these gardens were and sure enough they met up to and exceeded all expectations. I just can't believe how green it is here, even in the middle of winter when half the trees have lost their leaves! I'd love to see this place in the spring or summer.



Mom and daughters (I just can't hide that belly of mine any more!)





The grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa


The girls


The boys


There was a cute little Christmas village with little trains chugging around them. Each of the houses had been hand-crafted over the last 40 or 50 years by a guy who does it for a hobby. Dan liked looking in each of the rooms with a flashlight.


My dad caught this picture of me... I can't decide if it's funny or scary.




On the way back from the gardens, these three crazies took a polar bear swim in the Puget Sound. I've heard jumping in water that cold can be harmful if you're pregnant... ha! At least that was my excuse :)

No comments: