Seattle visitors

Earlier this month we were lucky to have my mom and my brother Andrew come stay with us for 5 days. I'm liking this whole visitors thing! Something we never got in Utah. It was fun to have some company while Pete worked long days and to be able to show them around our fun little town. Joe warmed up right away to both of them, and wanted "Gammah" to do everything when she was around. When ever I changed his diaper he would shout out "Gammah!" And a few times she would be feeding him and I would try to cut in, but Joe would turn his head and shout "Gammah!" So funny. And she of course came stocked with surprises for the kids... legos, bubble gum, molding clay, balloon babies, you name it. So we started off by going apple picking and picked a whole bushel! That's about 40-45 pounds of apples. And yes, we have used every one. I used most of them to make applesauce, which the kids love.



Dan loved flying around with Andrew.

Pete and I snuck out for a late night date one of the nights they were here. We went into Ann Arbor to an Indian restaurant on Main Street then went to a late showing of Money Ball... every time I try to go to a late night movie I have such high hopes that I'll be able to stay awake. I should really stop trying, I never do. My mom took this picture on the doorstep before we left. I felt like we were in high school going to a dance or something :)


The kids LOVED jumping on the trampoline with their uncle Andrew. You can see why. I'm pretty sure they have never jumped that high before! I'm pretty sure they could have done that all day.



My talented brother Andrew brought his nice camera and took some pictures of the kids. We took them at the Matthai Botanical Gardens. It was beautiful! Unfortunately Pete wasn't able to make it, I was hoping to get a picture for our Christmas card, but Oh well. Here are just a few.







My personal favorite... me and my boys :)

It was so much fun to have you here, Grandma and Andrew! We look forward to seeing you again at Christmas!

No comments: