I wasn't looking forward to Fall all that much (mostly because I LOVE warm weather), but now that's it's here we have found so many fun things to do! Apple picking is one of those things. We picked a half bushel (about 20-25 pounds) for $13! A pretty good deal I would say. The kids loved it, and we all went home with full bellies :)

My #1 helper. John probably picked half the apples we took home.

Daniel

Joe

You better believe we'll be coming back for more!
3 comments:
That looks so fun! The orchard is beautiful!
Jessica! Congrats! I can't believe you're going on #4! So thrilled for you guys hope you're loving it out there! Looks like you're having a blast!
CONGRATULATIONS! I can't believe you are having number 4. Even if it is a girl, she will still be a carbon copy of the others.
I miss apple picking, that was one of my favorite fall activities in Virginia.
Post a Comment