
You can see how I made this shirt on my blog "The Blue Basket"
How you know you're pregnant with your 4th:
1. You start to carry more snacks in your purse for you than you do for your kids.
2. You "make" (as if they wouldn't want to) your kids watch a movie every afternoon so you can sneak away for a much needed nap.
3. You start praying that the next 9 months will go by s l o w... not because you enjoy being pregnant, but because you are really enjoying getting 8 straight hours of sleep a night.
4. You unbury your bins of maternity clothes at 10 weeks along... sad but true! (And no, not in anticipation, but to start wearing now.)
5. You begin preparing mentally and emotionally for the ultrasound to show that you're having yet another boy (ha ha, I'm kind of joking... but kind of not).
Pete and I are looking forward to bringing in a new addition into our family this March! When we told the boys the news, we started by saying, "We have something exciting to tell you..." Then told them we were going to have another baby in our family, and that the tiny baby was growing in my tummy. When we had finished talking about it and answering (the very few) questions, John replied, "Well that wasn't so exciting." Apparently not everyone in our family feels the same way Pete and I do :) But John said he would like a baby sister, and Dan would like a baby brother... we'll see who gets their wish!
18 comments:
Congrats! I think thats exciting news too. :) You guys make beautiful kids!
Yay! I loved John's response, it made me laugh out loud. You will get lots of gifts from us (either boy or girl). You have to let me know the second you find out!
How fun! Congrats you two. 4 boys would be ccrraaazzzyyyy.
I love, love what John said. I am so excited and can't wait to find out what you are having! I will keep my fingers crossed for a girl, so you can have some variety and not have to haul the boy clothes out again!
hey! Congratulations Jacksons! That is very exciting!!
Congratulations again!!! We are so happy for you guys! We can't wait to know the gender! ;)
Congrats, I think it's very exciting! Being on the last legs of my 4th pregnancy, it's fun for me to wish you all the best with yours! Your family is so cute!!
Congratulations! Joe looks so big an handsome. Also, if you come five weeks early with this one and I haven't had mine yet I am going to be quite upset.
Congratulations you guys!
So exciting! We are happy for you guys!
WOW congrats guys! That is so great! We're so happy for you :)
Congrats Jessica and Pete.. We would say have 4 boys but then you and the boys need another female in the house...we're betting on it.
We miss you guys but thanks for leaving pictures and inro on you blog...we enjoy them.
Give the boys a hug for hus and keep a couple for yourselves. L
Love ya...
Grandpa and Grandma Marcum
Yay, congratulations!!
congrats you guys! so happy for you...i hope you're feeling good jess and that it goes well. i'll call you soon - i'd love to talk to you!
kirst
Awesome, that is exciting you make adorable babies. I secretly hope it is a girl, but four boys would be cost effective and wonderful too.
congratulations Jess and Pete!
Congrats, Pete and Jess! That is so much fun! Is it bad that I already wanted my pregnancy to go slow just with my second one?? Newborns are so sweet but I really love sleep too. :)
Congrats!! You are the cutest mom Jess and your boys are so lucky to have you! Can't wait to hear if it is a he or a she!
Post a Comment