We've tried to teach the kids that they can't play with the closet doors up in their bedroom because their fingers could get pinched. Our friends little girl got her fingers slammed in the hinge of a door and had to have surgery, so we use her as the example. Today Dan and I were alone in his room and he was studying the part of the closet where your fingers could get pinched and said (in a very serious voice), "You don't want to play with the closet because your finger would get cut off... and bleed would come out... and we would lose our power to fly." I just nodded in agreement, fighting to hold back a smile. Apparently this was very serious.
2 comments:
what cute little boys you have! I sure wish i had the power to fly.
Steve and I are rolling around laughing! That is great. I love little kid's imaginations!
Post a Comment