My new blog... check it out!


After getting so many fun ideas from fellow bloggers, friends, family, magazines, books, etc., I've decided to start a new blog where I can share my own thoughts, ideas and creations. It's www.thebluebasket.blogspot.com. I'll still keep this one, but will only post things our family is up to. Check it out!

3 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

That's pretty great Jessica- you seem to have it all under control with 3 boys, haha! Hope you are loving Michigan.

Kathryn said...

You are such a cute mom. I wish I took more time to plan fun activities for my kids. I have great intentions and aspirations, but don't often get around to making them happen. :) I'll follow your new blog and hopefully it will help me do better. :) Cute, cute, cute ideas!
Hope you're enjoying your new home!

Eliza said...

you are AMAZING. Seriously... let me make your head HUGE... you deserve it... I read through a ton of your posts and I love every idea, I wish I was as creative! I will refer to this often when I get my crew of kids. Thanks for sharing!