Berry picking

Last week we found a blueberry farm about 10 minutes from our house where you can pick berries by the bucket full. So fun! Nothing like fresh berries right off the bush.




Daniel didn't want a bucket. He just ate them by the handfuls the entire time. I'm surprised he wasn't sick afterwards!


Pete and John were the master berry pickers. We had a whole bucket full by the end.


Boy was it hot that night! We were all dripping by the end. Us Westerners just aren't used to this humidity yet!


This is what Joe looked like by the end. As our old neighbor and good friend, Jack, would say, "Sometimes they act just like boys." Amen.

3 comments:

Jessica Holly said...

That looks so fun! Blueberry pie coming up?

t.t.turner said...

I am DYING to do this in Washington!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Oh I love fresh blueberries! Looks fun!