These are some Valentine's pics I took of the kids. It's funny looking at these pictures now... I was talking to my mom the other day about how pictures can be deceiving. And these may just fit in that category. You might look at these pictures and think, "Oh! Such sweet boys! All smiling and happy and cute, they're so photogenic, I bet they never even fight!" BUT. Let me tell you what it was
really like taking these pictures... it took about an hour getting the kids ready, dressed in the right clothes, hair combed, faces and hands clean. Joe was sick so I waited until he had woken up from his morning nap and eaten, to try to catch him at his happiest moment. By the time I was ready to take pictures, John and especially Dan wanted nothing to do with the camera. So the bribery had to step in. I swear we went through a half bag of M&M's during the pictures! I tried to select the white ones so that their lips and cheeks wouldn't be red. Dan kept walking away, Joe kept crawling away, it was seriously all I could do to keep them in one place. To get the kids attention I would make funny faces, jump up and down, bribe them with another M&M, tell them "only a few more pictures," I was seriously sweating by the time we were done! But when all was said and done, it was worth it. So just know, that pictures only tell half the story!









3 comments:
what cute little deceiving stud muffins :)... you fooled me!
It was worth the work- they are darling!
Ha ha! So cute jess! (totally know how it is. We go through lots of candy when Im trying to get a good few smiles out of Tucker too, and there's lots of jumping and waving, and crazy noise making trying to get maizie to look up at us) they are adorable though. The hard work paid off.
Post a Comment