Red Rock Canyon:



I think Joe has been outdoor deprived this winter. With him not being able to walk and with the ground wet, I haven't let him have too much time outside lately, so whenever we do anything outside (if it's warm) he is in HEAVEN.
McKenzie tearing it up. (My sister Claire also played in the tournament, but I failed to get a good picture of her.)

Joe enjoys the soccer game with Grandma.
Hanging out at the hotel Cafe.

The birthday breakfast... Crispix and Cap'n Crunch. Very gourmet, I know. Dan's on a cereal kick. In the morning I'll offer waffles, oatmeal, muffins... nope, it's always cereal for him.

Getting ready to open the multitude of presents... also showing us how old he is.

Mmmm... cupcakes.

Playing at the park... oh how we love parks!

John and his cheesy smile just before beginning the 8 hour trip home... a great way to end Dan's birthday : ) Not really.
No comments:
Post a Comment