We'll miss you!


I am now officially the lone Marcum family member left in Salt Lake. A few months ago my sister and her family left us for Dallas, and my family is currently on their way to Seattle. We will sure miss seeing them weekly (or more like tri-weekly) and having them a mere 10-minute car drive away! I don't think the realization that I won't be seeing them every few days has hit me yet. BUT we already have plans to visit them in 3 weeks(!)... Pete got an interview for residency at the University of Washington in early November, so we'll be making the 14 hour drive up there with the kiddos.... doesn't really compare to the old 10 minutes. But we're looking at the bright side, we'll have a new, fun place to visit and explore! And with the possibility of moving next summer for residency, you could say we're simply having the band-aid torn off slowly... saying goodbye to one family at a time. But you will sure be missed!!! We love you!!!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

What a cute picture!

Christine said...

So sad to see family leave. I can't believe Pete is already interviewing for residency!

Rosie said...

Your family is so cute. Those boys are getting big and so handsome. Hey, we would love it if you guys come to the NW for Residency! You'll love it up here. Good luck! Oh yeah, Do you know Natalie Demill? She is Todd's cousin. Small world.