Last week the UMAA sponsored medical students and residents and their families to go to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. So of course I had to take the kids (nothing is better than free!) And we had SO much fun! We stayed there pretty much the whole day. I didn't really know what it was, so it passed all expectations... hay rides, ginormous trampolines, slides, trains, cow rides, pipes to crawl through, water to play in, a bouncy house, fire truck, hay to climb on, miniature houses, pumpkins... every little boys dream.

Making grape juice and apple pies at Pete's parents' house. What is more Fall than that?

Wheeler Farm... I went with other medical student spouses for a playgroup and the kids loved it, as always. The animals are cool, but the tractors are even cooler (according to the kids). We stopped to play in the pumpkin patch afterwards.

John's soccer finally came to an end. With Pete as the coach, John absolutely loved it. He was pretty sad when I told him that yesterday was his last game. Until next year...

I had to throw this picture in there... I'll often walk into the bathroom to find both boys using their potties. It seems when one of them has to go, the other decides he needs to go too!
2 comments:
I had the dates mixed up and totally thought playgroup was tomorrow. So bummed I missed it :(
Pete, you must be an INCREDIBLE soccer coach! Well done
Post a Comment