More Autumn fun

Picking out pumpkins... my sister McKenzie is staying with us for a week and helped Joe pick his out. It's been fun having her around!


"Little Haunts" at This is the Place Heritage Park with Jaxon and Peyton


They had face painting there, so Dan chose to have a Spiderman face to go along with the costume. Pretty sweet.


Joe's first pony ride!


I was going to crop this picture to be just me and Joe, but I thought it would be more true to life if I left Daniel in there hanging onto my leg.


Lambs canyon




What? Running through the sprinklers in October? Yep, John thought that would be a fun thing to do when our sprinklers went on at 7:00 at night, and Dan followed right along.


Decorating pumpkins at the library

1 comment:

Tiff-E said...

Looks like fun, and such cute pics, as always! Can't wait to come to playdates again! :)