In August we celebrated Pete's 28th birthday! On his actual birthday he spent 18 hours up at Primary Children's for school (sounds fun, right?), so we celebrated the day before, going to Outback for dinner and coming home for chocolate cake. A couple days before, we celebrated our 6th(!) anniversary by going out to dinner... nothing too glamorous, he was on one intense schedule and could unfortunately barely squeeze in a few hours to celebrate. But I love you Petie!


I gave the kids popsicles and sent them outside, then when I checked on them this is what I found... sitting close together in their chairs holding the baseball bats the same. They're so cute! It made me laugh.

I got out some paints for Dan, then returned 5 minutes later to find this. I should have known better.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Pete! We are grateful for your friendship (and of course Jess's too!). I love the pictures of the boys. Boys will be boys.... ;)
Post a Comment