The best abs workout ever
After being sick the last 5 days, I have discovered one of the many (oh wait... the ONLY) benefit of having a really bad cough... it works your abs like you never thought possible! All you have to do is cough really hard every 30 seconds, with an occasional 2-3 minute cough attack. You'll wake up feeling muscles you never knew you had (...that is, if you can fall asleep at all). I talked to my parents neighbor tonight whose daughter apparently had a bad cough like this for a month (!) As you can imagine, thinking about this put a damper on my night. If this cold lasts that long you all better watch out... I'm going to have abs of steel! (...and be extremely sleep deprived).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
At least you're getting something out of it! I hope you feel better soon.
aww I hope you feel better! I hate a cough!
Careful I thought the same thing until I broke a rib coughing. Feel better!
Post a Comment