The little canner

The kids and I drove through the neighborhood a week ago in search of someone with leftover apricots and found the nicest family with a huge tree who didn't want any of them! We picked many bags full then made a bunch of jam and fruit leather. And the person who helped me the most? John! I didn't just let him pretend to help (like I usually do with the kids) he really did help! He helped me pick them, wash them, take the pit out, and grind them... and then I took it from there, cooking them and putting them in the jars. Thanks for all your help John!

2 comments:

Jessica Holly said...

I love the way Johnis looking at you in this picture, it's so sweet!

Lizzie said...

Are you kidding me? This is the cutest thing ever! Love it.. and love the picture!!