Today is the day that my little Joseph gets to start wearing a helmet 23 hours/day, 7 days/week for the next 3 months. Supposedly it's going to make his flat, lopsided head round. When the doctor first put the helmet on, Joseph started to cry, and I thought to myself, "Is this really necessary? Why don't we just let his head be! Who really cares if his head is a little flat?" But it's too late now, the decision has been made and the bill has been paid. So I'm going to do my part and make sure that helmet stays on Joseph's head every day, and in 3 months he better have the roundest head on the block!
6 comments:
Oh he looks cute! I'm sure he'll be used to it in no time, too.
I have to say he makes the helmet look cute!
My cousin's little boy had to wear one. She actually got his name put on in in a really cool design the same way they shrink-wrap cars!
He's still darling. You are doing the right thing and I hope the months zoom by for you both!
He'll definitely appreciate your sacrifice later in life. Maybe not now, but later.
Look at it this when - at least when he starts biking he won't complain about a helmet because he'll be used to it! That kind of sucks for him to have to wear it - but it's a means to an end right? I think you should decorate it...
Post a Comment