I love carrots!!!
Some of our funniest conversations with the kids happen while sitting around the kitchen table eating. Sometimes we just sit and laugh at all the funny things they say. Today for lunch we had macaroni and cheese, watermelon and cooked carrots, and we told John he had to eat at least one carrot. So Pete fed it too him, he chewed it for a couple seconds, then made his usual "this-is-disgusting" face, managed to say "I don't like it!" with his mouth full and went to spit it out on Pete's plate. Pete stopped him and told him to just swallow it with his water. With his "this-is-disgusting" face still on, John reached for his water then paused... then he said "I swallowed it without water... I LOVE IT!... I LOVE CARROTS!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jess that cracks me up... that is hilarious!
Sweet boy. I agree that after that much work, Joseph better have the roundest head!
Post a Comment