Monday morning we received an unexpected early arrival... our baby! Joseph Peter Jackson was born 5 weeks early (!) and weighed 5 lbs. 8 oz. (I say his name is Joseph, but as some of you may recall we changed both John and Daniel's names after we got home from the hospital, so stay tuned... ) I started having some minor contractions Monday morning so Pete took me to the hospital to make sure everything was alright, and sure enough I was in labor! And to our relief the baby was born without complications and was able to come home with us after just a couple days. I can't believe pregnancy is over already, I was just beginning to brace myself for the last painful month! But I can't complain, I'm happy for it to be over. But I guess the hard part is really just beginning! Here are a few pics of the little guy...

The new addition! Unfortunately the hospital just made a new rule that no one under age 14 can come visit, so John and Daniel had to wait until we got home to meet their new baby brother.

Joseph, right before we left the hospital.

The proud big brother! (sorry, a little fuzzy) Daniel refused to come sit in the picture, we'll have to try again later.
30 comments:
Yay! Congratulations you guys! He is beautiful! I am so happy he is here and I can't wait to meet him. I am a little jealous that you get to skip that last month!!
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you and your family. He's a keeper!
Congrats! We are so happy for your little family. What a beautiful baby! So glad he was healthy and got to come home right away. What an adventure...3 boys!
Congratulations! He already has the "Pete and Jess Jackson" good looks! Sounds nice to have the baby a few weeks early!
Congrats I am glad all is well, I know it can be scary to go into labor early. Kind of a bummer the kids could not go to the hospital, that is always fun to have them there. He is a cutie.
congratulations!!! Jessica!! How exciting!! Glad that he's home and doing well :)
Congratulations! He is adorable! And I'm glad that everything went well.
CONGRATULATIONS! Oh my goodness! He's adorable and I have to say, (since everything is fine,) that I'm totally jealous that you got out of FIVE weeks of pregnancy! (For sure the worst part too!) Love you! Congrats again!
I can't believe you have three boys now! Congratulations! That's pretty early, I'm glad he is so big. Let us know on the final name!
Congrats! We're so happy that he's healthy even though he came so early! Can't wait to hear the final verdict on the name. :)
Congrats, glad everything went well... and he is frickin adorable! Best wishes and keep posting pics.
Congrats! What a beautiful boy! Glad everything went well for you!
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him! I am so glad that both you and he are healthy.
CONGRATS! we are so happy for your cute little family! hope we have the same luck, how nice to skip that last month! totally jealous!
What a surprise! I am so glad he is healthy and strong! He is darling and so are his big brothers! Congratulations!!
I seriously can't believe it! I have three friends due this week with their little boys and I've been waiting to hear from them and you beat them all! I'm so glad he's healthy and everything went okay. Congrats!!
Congrats Jackson family! He is adorable. I'm glad everything went so well.
Congrats! I heard about this on Brittney's blog and I was shocked, since we were about the same number of weeks along! (I'm a little jealous now that I've still got 3 1/2 left...) I'm so glad everything went well and he is happy and healthy!
I still can't believe he came so early! What a cute little guy. We would love to come see him!
Wow, congratulations! That is great to have him here. Take Care and enjoy.
Congrats! I wish I could skip this last month:) You have such handsome boys!
Congratulations! We're happy for your cute family. That's great that he is so healthy. Good luck with the up coming weeks!
wohoo! conrats jackson family! so glad he is healthy and everything is okay... we love you guys!
5 weeks, wow! What a fun surprise, we're so happy for you! Congrats, we can't wait to meet Joseph!
Congrats! He is so sweet.
I still CANNOT believe he is here already! Yay!!! I can't wait to meet him...we've stayed away cause Kaylie and Josh have been sick (yeah, while we were in Vegas...) So, this week hopefully you'll be up for visitors and we can come meet the little guy who just couldn't wait to be here!!! Yay, he's so cute!!!! And I already think he looks like a Jackson...can't believe it! :) Congrats guys!!!!!!!!!
congratulations you guys! he looks great - so glad that he is healthy and all went well!
Congrats! We are so thrilled.
congrats!!!!!!!
Congrats on another beautiful baby boy. You are amazing, Jess. My wish for you is lots of sleep!
Post a Comment