Earlier this year some family friends gave us a piano, and last weekend we finally got around to fixing it up. Isn't it beautiful!? I feel like it's brand new! At least until I sit down to play it : ) But I couldn't be more happy to have our own piano, no matter how it sounds. Here are some before and after pics...

5 comments:
Wow! IT looks gorgeous. What did you paint it with???
I can't believe the difference! It makes me excited to get our old piano out of storage eventually and give it a makeover, too.
that is seriously an amazing transformation!
Fun Jess! We have a piano back in UT and I'm bummed that we couldn't bring it to NY because It's so nice to have some music in the house. It looks great!!
Looks so good! I am so jealous that you guys have a piano. I want one so bad!!
Post a Comment