Our fire boys
Like most little boys John and Daniel LOVE trucks. One of the highlights of their week is when the garbage truck comes. They can hear that truck from a mile away and will race outside or to the front window when it's getting close. Then they watch in awe as this big truck empties our garbage can. It's fascinating, I know. With Halloween coming up I thought about having them be garbage truck drivers, but decided instead to go with their second favorite truck, the fire truck. So John is a fireman, and Daniel is a firedog. We went to a little Halloween carnival last week and guess what showed up at the end... a fire truck! Needless to say, John and Daniel were VERY excited. And then they did probably the coolest thing a little boy could ever dream of seeing. They raised the ladder up about 3 stories, then dropped pumpkins onto the pavement below! John has talked about this event every day since then and keeps asking if we'll get to see it again. Sorry, John, you'll probably have to wait until next year!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute boys, what's your little bean being??
you guys look great! I haven't seen you in forever. Missy and I (and Ashlyn) live in Chicago now and are doing well. Great to see your blog.
Such cute boys, and I'm amazed you've found the time to even think about Halloween or blogging. Hope you're all doing well.
Post a Comment