Forth of July Weekend up in Park City with the Jackson's
Riding the train at the zoo, the highlight. Who cares about seeing animals when there's a train to ride!?
Taking a bath in the sink. The boys thought this was pretty funny : )
Enjoying a campfire with friends.

John on his way to preschool, dressed as a pioneer (what is a little boy pioneer supposed to wear? This is what we came up with)
Sprinklers and eating cantaloupe with cousin Kate
3 comments:
This is why I love the summer so much! And all your pictures are so cute!
Yeah. This summer has been a blast, today was a perfect example...thanks again!!! I love all the pics, and I am loving Kate's little swimsuit, made by her mom, of course! :)
How fun. John in preschool? Scary!!! And boy #3. Are you surprised? No of course not! What a great family. Sure miss you guys.
Post a Comment