It's a BOY!!!
Yep, that's right. Boy #3 is on its way, we had our ultrasound yesterday. It'll be fun to have three little boys running around, but we might just have to try again for a girl! It was so much fun to actually see the baby moving in there, I feel like I'm finding out I'm pregnant all over again! I shed a few tears on both John and Daniel's ultrasounds when I saw their cute little bodies moving inside of me. On this one the tears didn't start until the lady pointed out to us that it was a boy... not sure if they were tears of joy or surprise! But I really am excited for this one, I can't believe I'm already half way there, 20 weeks. I'm starting to feel more and more outnumbered! I told Pete I might need to buy a few more pink shirts to keep myself feeling like a girl : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Oh my goodness! You really ARE going to be outnumbered! Congratulations! And here I was, totally thinking it was going to be a girl this time! Good thing I didn't make an official guess! Yay for Jessica and the Jackson BOYS!! CONGRATS!
Congratulations! You two have the cutest boys ever. And no worries... If you need to feel less outnumbered, We'll just have to for lunch and a pedicure.
You know what? Wade is the oldest of 3 boys and his family is a total blast! Congrats!
Yay for boys! Congrats you guys. Also - we're totally jealous of your trip...sounded like you had so much fun!
You do have the cutest boys and this one will be too!! Pete will just have to pamper you more since you are so outnumbered! :)
Wahoo! I can't wait to meet another lil Jackson boy...the other 2 are sooo great, I'm sure he will be too!!! And I already have the perfect present for him...remember!?! Ha!!! Way fun trip by the way...can't wait to see you (we've missed you guys...2 whole weeks and no playgroups with you have been rough!!!), and hear all about your trip!!!
YAY! at least you make some pretty darn cute fellas!! Congrats you two.. three... four!
hahaha! Congratulations you guys! Boys are the best. (this is Julie Bechthold by the way sorry I'm on my mom's computer!) You have adorable boys, I'm excited for the next one. They're going to love growing up together!
oh my goodness jess!!! congrats! a whole bunch of boys- you are one amazing woman:)
Congrats! I'm sure this little boy will be just as cute as his brothers!
Congratulations! You guys do make cute boys! We'll keep having girls and in about 20 years or so, we'll line them up. :)
Congrats! I am still shocked on the fact that your on baby #3, you go girl! Just one more boy to introduce Kate too!
How exciting! Yay for boys! Hope your feeling okay!
My mom had three boys in a row until I was born. That's a lot of boy!! I still can't believe you are on number three, you are a brave girl!
Congratulations!
CONGRATS! If anyone can handle 3 boys it is you and Pete!
Post a Comment