Earlier this month we went up to Bear Lake with Pete's family for the annual summer trip. With Pete's crazy schedule he was only able to come up Saturday and Sunday, but I stayed up with the boys until Tuesday night. We went to the park, played tennis, went swimming and sailing, and played on the beach. And I even got some napping and reading in! I thought after 4 days we would have our feel, but I think I could have stayed up there for a month! Thanks Jacksons!


Sailing! John goes out with his Papa John and Grandma Annie.

John and Daniel play in the sand with their cousin Romney.


1 comment:
That's totally how I feel when we're at Island Park. It's so nice to relax and be at a place where your kiddos can have so much fun too. It was so good to see you yesterday! Thank you so much for coming. We will have to get together before you guys go out of town!
Post a Comment