Summer cuts

Well, we did it again! We cut off the boys' hair. I like the look of long hair, but in the summer it really is nice not to have to worry about sand and dirt and food and whatever else the boys get into getting into their hair. I kept telling Pete (instead of asking... sorry Pete!) that we were going to give the boys buzzes in the summer. He finally gave me permission but said we had to wait until June 1st. Here are the before and after pics of my little baldies.


John


Daniel

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh, I would love to do that with Jonathan's hair but he has the big red birthmark on top of his head! The pediatrician even told us to keep his hair long so that it doesn't get sunburned.

Julie said...

Nice! It looks much cooler too. That's smart. We can't wait to see you guys in Bear Lake :)

Christine said...

What handsome little men!

Rosie said...

You guys are awesome! When do you find out what you are having? How are you feeling?

Brian Glenn said...

oh their little buzzed heads are so cute!