Gateway and the Bees

Me and the boys have had some good times going down to Discovery Gateway with friends. (And lucky me, I have friends who have season passes, so we can all get in free... an extra bonus). It's nice to have a place to go where the kids can run around and play with a whole bunch of toys they don't have at home. Last time we went outside to the fountains afterwards and let them run around some more.







Last Friday we went to the Bees game with just our little fam. It was great. I'll be honest though, I never watch much of the baseball game, I just think it's fun to be there.


We had great weather! Overcast, a little wind, but no rain.


John had a lonely ride on the train. Pete was going to go on it with him and Daniel, but they don't allow adults, so John was a little bummed. Pete ended up running along side the train next to John while holding Daniel.


A bag of candy... every kids dream. And the solution to any problem.

No comments: