It feels like it has rained every day for the last 2 weeks! The kids continue to play outside though, rain or shine. Their favorite place to play is in our ditch out front when it's full of water. As soon as I let Daniel out in the front yard he hurries as fast as he can to the water, he can't wait to wade through it. So I took a few pics of them the other day, and found some we had taken of John about a year and a half ago. It's fun to compare them!
Can you tell who's who?

It's John on the top and Daniel on the bottom. That's one of my favorite Daniel smiles ever!

Walking over to the ditch to throw rose petals in. Good thing most of our roses are past their prime. The boys can't resist pulling them off.
4 comments:
Wow. It's amazing how similar they look. Looking at them now, I think they look very different but that top left picture of John I thought was Daniel at first. So cute.
What a fun mommy you are! What cute boys!!
wow, we totally got fooled on those pics... we'll be in town over the 4th. hope to see you guys!
cute Jess! I love that little raincoat! They sure look like brothers :) We miss you guys...Bear lake was so much fun.
Post a Comment