
Well, I think you can tell these two apart, but definitely brothers! This is John and Daniel when they were about the same age. Daniel's on the left and John's on the right. It's funny to look at pictures of John when he was this age, he looks like a little chub!
8 comments:
Wow, they really do look so similar! (and so adorable, of course!)
They totally look like the same little boy! Crazy!
They are both SO cute...and they look just the same!
Holy cow! That's amazing! I can't believe you have them in the same outfit at the same age! What a trip!
Wow...that's uncanny! I can't believe how much they look alike. They are such cute little boys!
Okay, that is crazy!
Oh my goodness...I swear I thought I remembered what John used to look like, but I guess I forgot...they are seriously twins! So cute! Man, you guys make cute kids! Sorry, it was totally my turn to set up the playdate and I dropped the ball this week...next week FOR SURE...just plan on it! :)
wow! They look SO much alike! Ha! I love it!!
Post a Comment