Shopping with no money



Lately I've been feeling a little on the poor side, so I decided to start using coupons and shopping the sales to see how much money I could save. I went to a coupon class that my friend Annalisa put on (she runs the site Slave to Save) and learned SO MUCH!

So this week I put what I had learned to the test and bought these items (all in the picture): 2 cans soup, dish soap, concealer, hair gel, hair spray, conditioner, 2 cans hair mouse, 2 lip glosses, 2 tubes of toothpaste, glucose meter, pack of condoms, and a heat wrap. After coupons and rebates guess how much I will have spent... NOTHING! That's right. I essentially got every one of these items for free. Do I feel like a smart shopper or what! (also, if anyone knows someone who could use a glucose meter let me know! We won't be getting much use out of it)

7 comments:

Barb said...

Wow- I'm really impressed!!! Nothing is better than free stuff, especially condoms! ;)

Unknown said...

I have heard a lot about these coupon classes and they sound great. I'll have to check this one out!

Annalisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris and Annalisa said...

Look at you, you're an old pro! Great job!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

woah...very very impressive Jessica :)

Rosie said...

That is awesome! Your boys are so cute...they get me so excited!

Julie said...

That's amazing. A friend in my ward is the smartest shopper I know. I think she spends just as much money on food for her family of 6 as Tyson and I do! It's crazy but smart!