Happy Halloween!

It has been quite the Halloween this year! Costume parties, a ward Halloween carnival, my dad's birthday (on Halloween day!), trick-or-treating at a rest home and around the neighborhood, pumpkin carving and mystery dinners kept us very busy.


John the dog and Daniel the pumpkin.

Our little fam right before trick-or-treating.

Mystery dinner with our sisters.

Mystery dinner with friends. I was Helena Handcart and Pete was Chief Breaking Wind.

Our 50's party with friends. (Sorry Mike and Catherine.. you got cut off)

John getting after the pumpkin carving.

The pumpkin line up. There were some pretty sweet ones!

5 comments:

Julie said...

FUN!!! I love John and Daniel's cute costumes!!

Mackenzie said...

Fun, I really like the top pics of your boys, so cute.

Sarah Marie said...

You have such cute boys!!!

Julie said...

This was a fun halloween! I especially love Tyson and Pete's expressions in the group picture. Hilarious! :)

Brett and Mallory said...

It seems like you guys had a rockin' halloween! I can't believe how big your boys are. It's crazy how time flies! Feel free to check out our blog: www.brettandmallorystahl.blogspot.com See you guys soon! Hope all is well!