Ever since Daniel was old enough to intentionally put his fingers in his mouth he has favored the two middle fingers. I love it! Whenever he gets tired or fussy he can pop those babies in his mouth and calm himself down.
He's so cute! Tucker keeps looking for something to suck on, the other day I saw him sucking on his arm...?! He's real close to finding his thumb and I'm not sure if I like it or not! It took me until 2nd grade to break that habit! I miss you jess!
8 comments:
That's just cute Jess.
Hey, he and Raymond must be buddies! How funny!
Really adorable, Jessica. She looks so much like you did. Yeah - I know...I'm old to even remember!
Ok...I feel silly - I meant he...misspelled! Sorry!! I know it was Daniel - yikes.
How cute is that. Kirra likes to suck her whole fist. I must say,when I read the title of this post I was a little worried. :)
Love that ... Kate has pretty much given it up
He's so cute! Tucker keeps looking for something to suck on, the other day I saw him sucking on his arm...?! He's real close to finding his thumb and I'm not sure if I like it or not! It took me until 2nd grade to break that habit! I miss you jess!
So cute. That is what little Ellie Mae did (Tricia's daughter)
Post a Comment