There's something about not having clothes on that makes John go wild! He ran around the house for about a half hour. I missed the best part... before I got the camera out he was waving his hands above his head while running in circles. And of course this was right before he was supposed to be calming down and going to bed.
10 comments:
That is so hilarious! I love how by the end he's clearly getting tired, but he just won't give it up!
I really think it's a boy thing!!! Oh, the freedom of being naked. : )
That is so Jaxon! We need to get them together more and they can run around together.
He must have learned that from you.
Funny - brings back memories...and it looks so tiring! Fun, though, to enjoy such a great age.
that is so funny, my kids do that too, they could go for hours! haahaa
So silly!! Kids are so quirky!! I love them in underwear with there little chubby bums, so cute
Oh how funny! Way to go getting it on camera! I always miss the fun stuff...by the time I get out the camera, they are all done! So funny though, and Kaylie watched it with me, and when she heard you talking she said "Jessica" She just loves you guys!
Is he really potty-trained at 2 years old?! That is great! He is so cute!
That is way too funny. I love it!
Post a Comment