LOTOJA

Pete was going to post these picture and write a little something, but since he hasn't yet I'll brag for him... he finished LOTOJA! He biked the 206 miles from Logan to Jackson in under 12 hours. His friends Luke and Mike and sister Sarah also did the whole thing. So way to go everyone! How anyone can sit on a bike for that long is beyond me.


Luke and Pete before the race

Sarah and her friend Ashley

Pete and his mom who helped drive support

The guys: Pete, Mike and Luke

6 comments:

Barb said...

What a great accomplishment! All I can think is how sore my heiney would be!!

Tiff-E said...

K, I guess I was confused...I thought he wasn't gonna do it again! Crazy kid...that is some seriously long bike ridin! And I've always thought John was a Marcum baby, but that first pic of Pete looks identical to John! Ha! How fun! Tell Pete congrats, way to go!

Janine said...

That's awesome Pete. I couldn't do that...my bum would give out about ten miles in I think.

Erica Borrowman said...

That is so great! My boss, Tom Uriona, has done LOTOJA for several years - he did it again this year - and we always make the biggest deal of it. It is so amazing to me! Very admirable, Pete!

Melissa + Brett said...

Wow! Go Pete! That is amazing!!!

Ash and Joe said...

I am jealous I wasn't there for the ride and the memories. However, I found out that long distance biking causes erectile dysfunction, so sometimes you win some, sometimes you loose some. I wish I could have been there bro. Ashley and I miss you guys and wish we were in the pictures hiking up Lambs canyon. Peace