What a pretty fall day! I love the picture of John with Julie and Tyson, it looks like they adopted him!
How gorgeous! What a fun outing. I can't believe there are places in the world where people are wearing jackets.
Looks fun! Daniel seems to have enjoyed that hike a little more than he did when we went : )
Lambs Canyon is the best!
So this is really nerdy, but I totally got tagged, and then I tagged you on my blog. So, look at my blog and you'll see what you're supposed to do...i'm expecting a super cool response!
fun Jess! We need to get together for another christmas party this year...(I was way bummed you didn't make it down the canyon last year!)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a pretty fall day! I love the picture of John with Julie and Tyson, it looks like they adopted him!
How gorgeous! What a fun outing. I can't believe there are places in the world where people are wearing jackets.
Looks fun! Daniel seems to have enjoyed that hike a little more than he did when we went : )
Lambs Canyon is the best!
So this is really nerdy, but I totally got tagged, and then I tagged you on my blog. So, look at my blog and you'll see what you're supposed to do...i'm expecting a super cool response!
fun Jess! We need to get together for another christmas party this year...(I was way bummed you didn't make it down the canyon last year!)
Post a Comment