Babies and more babies

In the last year a lot of my close friends have had babies. It has been one exciting year! I wanted to say congratulations to you all! Being a mom is so much fun. The hardest yet most rewarding thing I have ever done. When John snuggles with me and says "I 'wuv' you, mama" or when Daniel smiles at me it makes it all worth it. Here are all the cute babies.

Henry Glen Ranes

Alta Clayton

Peyton Douglas Evans

Daniel Clayton Jackson

Katelyn Hanks

Amelia Kathryn Linford

Cohen Spencer Tiek

Joshua James Evans

Christopher David Hopkins

And the newest arrival, Amelia Jane Cowart!

8 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

That's so crazy!! Why are newborns so precious? Thanks for including Henry in that list. He's very different than Millie right now, but still my baby.

Thanks again for doing that study with me- I really appreciate it.

Eden MaRee said...

Jess...you have some very fertile friends! I don't think I have seen so many cute babies in a row like that! Thanks for adding us to the list.

Allison Tiek said...

What sweet babies!! I can't believe how many have come within 6 months. So fun!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Thanks Jess! Congrats to you too!

Ellen said...

Babies ARE the best! Anyone else up for having 1 million? How about 1 thousand? :)

Very cute post! I love to see all the babies in a row like that. I can't belive how fast they grow!!

Erica Borrowman said...

Wow!! What's in the water where you are? Just kidding - these babies are ALL so adorable. How wonderful for all of you.

Sarah Marie said...

That's so cute! Thanks Jess.

Tiff-E said...

I know! It has been such a fun year...I can't wait til all these babies can play and interact together...like little John and Kaylie, pics to come... he he he! (someday)