I had to post some pictures of our happy kid. Every time I look at Daniel he smiles, I don't even have to try! I just love him so much, he's been a joy to have in our family.
I know Jess, He is just the happiest little guy I have ever seen! it was so good to see you last week and we need to do it again. And sorry about the scream at the end of our visit.
6 comments:
Cute Daniel ... he is definitely one of the"smiliest" babies I've ever seen!
Peyton is the same way! Isn't it so nice to have a happy second baby? I think I take it for granted sometimes.
I know Jess, He is just the happiest little guy I have ever seen! it was so good to see you last week and we need to do it again. And sorry about the scream at the end of our visit.
I KNOW!!! Seriously, you know I always love him and his smile...he is such a sweetie...
He really is gorgeous and has a look all his own. How are you liking having two busy boys?
Jess - He is SO cute!
Post a Comment