Where to get this year's swimsuits


My sister has started up her own little company selling swimsuits! They're modest, very cute, fit well and are inexpensive ($40 for the whole suit! You can't find swimsuits that cheap anywhere). Check out the website at www.essentialswimwear.com . You can choose the suit you want, the fabric, and can even have a custom fitting. After buying a couple of my own, I highly recommend it!

3 comments:

Nicole Hunter said...

Thanks for the tip! It's so hard to find cute modest swimsuits!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Oh how I need a swimsuit that fits me! Good idea! We need to do something. We are getting bored at the Evans house. I'll call you. Does this week work for you?

Vagabond Mother said...

We should get together again! I can't even think about swimsuits right now, I'm feeling too. . . well.
But that's a good idea to keep in mind.

Let me know how next week works for you three!