Last week Pete took the car to school on a cold, rainy day, so me and boys were stuck inside. I decided to try and take some pictures of the boys to pass the time, thinking it would kill an hour or so, but John was willing to sit still for a total of about 10 seconds and Daniel fell asleep about 10 seconds after that. But here are a few pictures I somehow managed to get!

9 comments:
Those two are too cute! I love John's sweater it's adorable!
Oh my goodness...SOOOO cute! I need to get over it, but I can't, I just love how big little Daniel is! He totally makes little Kate look tiny! (and I'm sure she really is just super petite!) Can't wait to see you and the boys! :)
I love it! What a cute idea. We do need to get together. Lets plan something for sure. We would love it! Jaxon especially needs to get out.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
ha! That is classic
your boys are so cute...a perfect mix between you guys! hope all is going well!
Too cute. Those boys are just adorable. Katelyn has the best cousins ever!
Those boys are super cute Jess. We just got back from the Mulberry House and hope to get to the library story time next week...we'll look for you guys!
I can't believe how much Daniel looks like John, crazy! They are such cute little boys!
Post a Comment