The funniest things will make kids laugh

I would have never guessed that stealing a ball from John would make him laugh so hard! This is hilarious.

6 comments:

Brittney said...

I love it! I can't wait until Kate starts laughing like that. I think it's so cute!

Ellen said...

That's hilarious! WOW! I echo Brittney by saying that I can't wait until Amelia can laugh like that! I'll settle for her cute smiles right now...

Hey we have that same bookcase! From IKEA, right?

Anonymous said...

That is pretty funny. John is cute. I wish I could have talked to you after Stake Conference. Maybe we should have given Pete some summer extra credit if he could stich little Peter up! Let's plan a play date soon!

Anonymous said...

That is pretty funny. John is cute. I wish I could have talked to you after Stake Conference. Maybe we should have given Pete some summer extra credit if he could stich little Peter up! Let's plan a play date soon!

Tiff-E said...

Ha! That is so fun, it's so great you could catch it on tape...usually, by the time I get the videocamera out, she stops doing whatever it was I got the camera out for... :) He is adorable!

ashley said...

Pete and Jess! It's your long lost friend Romney. Katharine was nice enough to tell me that she happened to find your blog. I am so glad you are all doing well. Daniel looks like a cutie, just like John. I am excited to have found your blog and will be checking it often. We also have a blog at www.themichiganbranch.blogspot.com. You should check it out when you have some time.