Our new arrival

Jacob Clayton Jackson is here at last! He was born on Thursday, February 21 at 8:35am, weighed 7 pounds and measured 20 inches. We feel very blessed to be the parents of this new baby! But stay tuned... the name could still be changed to Daniel... we're kind of slow decision makers.


21 comments:

Heidi said...

Congratulations! I think he even looks like his big brother with his eyes closed, he is a cutie.

Vagabond Mother said...

Congratulations! He looks beautiful! How are you feeling? Do you need dinner? How'd the delivery go? I LOVE the name!

Abbie said...

Peter! Congratulations! He seems to look a lot like John, but then again, I'm only judging from pictures. Hope you and your little family are doing well. You all look so happy!

Mackenzie said...

Congrats YOu guys! Jess you look great! He is so adorable! Good luck and hope all is well!

Alden said...

Congrats! You guys are the greatest and your new addition makes the cutest four person family around!

Daniel Hunter said...

Congratulations guys! He is absolutely perfect! What a handsome little boy! We love the name, but also love the name Daniel. :) We'll have to come meet him in person soon!

Allison Tiek said...

Congrats, Jess and Pete! He's such a cutie!

Barb said...

Congratulations!!! What a little cutie! You guys are a great little family!!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

HOw exciting! Congrats guys! I am happy for you Jess that the pregnancy is over. Jacob and Daniel are both cute names. We will have to hang out soon with our kids. I am already wanting to get out of the house. He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I agree, he looks just like John! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Dave said...

Wow he's already here! I was shocked to see your beautiful, brand new baby boy as the latest addition to your blog. I can't believe how time flies. He's definitely a Jackson. Congrats you guys!

Kandis said...

Congrats!!! I can't believe you're done already, not fair, I still have 8 weeks to go. He's such a little cutie and looks so much like his older brother already!

Christine said...

CONGRATS! We are so happy for you! I hope he sleeps well!

Anonymous said...

Oh happy day! I was just wondering about you guys and if he had come yet...congratulations! I love both those names...good luck choosing. We are SO happy for you guys. Lots of love!

Jess and Matt said...

Congrats, he is SO precious! I hope that you are feeling well and that everything is going great for you guys. Can't wait to see more pictures of your sweet family.

Rosie said...

Wahoo! He looks just like John! You'll have to let us know how everything goes. You guys are already pros!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous gorgeous baby. We're excited to watch him grow up.

Eden MaRee said...

Yeah!! Jess I am so excited for you!! Congratulations! Two babies down, three more to go this year. I can't believe it! Watch out though, Ellen says she wants pictures of all our kids in matching clothing. I can't wait to see your little guy!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

congrats jess and pete!! He's so cute :)

The Summerhays Crew said...

Congrats!!! He is absolutely perfect in every way. You look amazing Jess, hope it all went well.

Carolyn and Mike said...

Pete! I was just talking on Facebook with Jordan and he said you're in his med school class at the U! So when I heard that I searched around and found this blog. Looks like life is going well for you! You and your wife have such a beautiful family! Congrats on the new arrival; he's absolutely darling. Anyways, best of luck with med school - my husband and I are starting med school ourselves in August once we finish at Oxford. You'll have to give me some survival tips! Send me an update sometime; it'd be great to hear from you!
-Carolyn (Wills) April