

Here's John holding his little brother for the first time. He refused to hold Daniel at the hospital, pushing him away whenever we tried, but he finally did it! (with some persuasion from Grandma) And he even looks like he's enjoying it! John ignores Daniel for the most part, except for an occasional kiss on the cheek or touching of the eyes, but we're convinced they'll be best buds in a year or two.
24 comments:
He's so cute I can hardly stand it! How will you ever get anything done besides playing with those two adorable boys??? I think Daniel is a great name! Congrats again!
I wanted you to pick Jeremiah. I like the picture of Daniel. I can't wait to see what he "weally" look like.
love,
Romney
Congratulations again. Beautiful baby! I can't wait to meet him next week.
Love,
M
Oh my word, he is so precious!
so precious! We may be biased, but we thing Daniel is a great name! Good luck getting used to life with two little ones, I hear it is a bigger adjustment than the first baby. Hope all is well with the Jacksons, tell Pete Dan says hi!
I love it! He is so stinking cute. I love the name too, thats what Rob and I picked for our boys name as well. Good choice!
Cute! I'm impressed that John will hold him, we have tried with Jaxon and he will not hold Peyton! He does like to poke him in the eyes too. I hope these little guys survive.
Congrats you guys!! I saw Grandma Tigger today and she told me that Daniel came last week. We're so happy for you! Hope all is well, can't wait to meet Daniel!
Congrats! How is med school for Pete? Paul is really liking law school. Your boys are so cute!
I always knew you had a crush on Dan Linford. Daniel looks like such a sweet baby!
So I'm a slow blog stalker lately! I just heard he news! Congratulations! Daniel is a great name and my Dan will be the first to tell you that! His big brother is named John, too! haha. John and Dan. They just go together like two peas in a pod! They will be the best of friends! Congratulations. He's ADORABLE!
Dear Pete and Jess:
Congratulations. How special to have John on grandpa John's and greatgrandpa Sub's birthday and Daniel on the same day greatgrandpa Sub passed away. We think he has been up there coaching your boys and sending them down! Beautiful pictures of your growing little family
Uncle Chick and Aunt Yves.
Jessica-
Hey, it's Natalie (Park) Benson. I saw your blog from Brittany's. Since my little sister Anne and Brittany are such good friends, I once in awhile look at her blog and saw yours. CONGRATS!!!! On baby boy number two! That's so exciting. You beat me, I am due in 8 weeks! I think the last time I saw you was when John was 10 or possibly 11 months and you were buying a carseat at Babiesrus. Well, I hope you enjoy having two little boys, that's wonderful. (it's funny, I will have two little girls, just opposite!) Congrats again.
Hi Jess it's Kat (Biesinger), congrats on the new little one. He's adorable!
Jess-
He is so adorable! I love the name Daniel too. I hope all the Jacksons are doing well!
Congratulations Jessica and Pete. Daniel is so cute. He totally passed the awkward newborn look, and is already very adorable. Such a cute family Jessica.
Congrats! I am glad everything went well. Daniel is a cutie! Hey, your old Wilson house is demolished!
Eden and I were talking about how gorgeous Daniel is last night. What's it like having two now?
K, so I obviously hadn't checked your blog yet the other day! He is just so dang cute, and such a sweet little guy too! It was so fun to meet him, and I can't wait for playdates with all 4 kids! :)
Oh he is so darling! So now we have a blog so we should blog.:) I hope you guys are doing well. We should have a game night soon??
Congratulations!! We had no idea you were even pregnant! He is so adorable and John is getting so big! We are so happy for you guys! Love, Broc and Crystal
Daniel is adorable! We just got the announcement picture in the mail today! And we don’t think you could have picked a better name :) We can’t wait to get together with your family again soon!
Congratulations! Daniel is so adorable. Before long the boys will be best buds. Hope all is going well with the Jackson's.
Peter,
Congrats on the new baby! Your boys are very cute. I hope all is going well - its been a long time since I heard from you! I followed Paul's link here. I hope school is going well and I hope your wife is starting to get some sleep!
Post a Comment