How much longer will this be?

Here I am at 8 months pregnant. I'm due February 26 but REALLY hope the baby will come early. This week sure would be nice! How is it that two more weeks can sound painfully far away?

10 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

You look SO CUTE...I wish I looked that good 8 months pregnant! Hope everything goes well for you and the baby. Congratulations, I am so excited to see new pictures of new little baby jackson!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I still have two months to go and I'm already uncomfortable. I can't imagine how you must feel!

Anonymous said...

Jess we're thrilled for you! I didn't get to ask you if you have any ideas for names. Anyhow let us know if we can help with John or anything else in the meantime.

The Summerhays Crew said...

You look amazing! Such a cute little belly :)

Jill Lau said...

Good luck with everything coming up. I'm excited to see pictures of this new little baby boy. How fun!! I hope all goes well.
our blog is jillandglenlau.blogspot.com

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Hang in there Jess! I know how you feel! Let us know when the day comes.

Eden MaRee said...

Jess- I am so excited for baby boy number 2!! You are such an adorable mom. Good Luck and let me know what i can do for you.

Ellen said...

OH my heck! You look SO good! I can't even believe it! (And I really think you are 9 months prego, since it's really 10 months. Because I'm 8.5 and still have 6 weeks left!) To think that I almost had my baby before you. I'm glad I didn't though! Can't wait to see pictures of this little one! xoxo

Tiff-E said...

Jess-you look way too cute! And so ready to pop!!! He he he! :)

Becky said...

Wow, you're my inspiration to stay active during pregnancy! Can't wait to meet baby J!