It's a girl!

No, I'm not pregnant again... my sister had a baby girl! Katelyn Hanks was born on March 4, just 12 days after Daniel. It will be so much fun to have little cousins the same age. Congrats Brittney and Justin!

4 comments:

Eden MaRee said...

Cute baby! We need more pictures of yours!!

Julie said...

Oh she's beautiful! I definitely see some of you Jess in her... I hope all is well and we need to hang out soon! I hope you guys have a happy Easter!

Nick and Kirsten said...

Hey Jackson family! We Evans are new at this computer thing (we just barely got our first real computer...) but we've been wanting to tell you congratulations on your new baby boy! He's darling - having two boys is fun, huh? (we have two now too...) Anyway, we wish you well and hope life is going great. Jess - let's you and I get together and go to the zoo or something...I hear you live in SL now?
Take care!

t.t.turner said...

It was so fun to see you guys at Joey's wedding! I was trying to find an old roommate and stumbled on your blog! Your baby is so darling - I think I'll keep peeking at your blog. You can peek at ours, though there aren't as many cute babies.
Tally Turner
http://tayandtalturner.blogspot.com